Friday, February 4, 2011

Pillow Progress


A little progress has been made. I finished the quilt piecing for the top of one of the couch pillows. It took longer than I expected (about 1/2 hour per block), but I'm not really in a huge hurry. I do want to baste the tops to some batting and quilt some straight lines before I assemble the actual pillow cases.
I also have 4 mermaids to finish. Those would be quick & easy were it not for my assumed carpal tunnel. OUCH!
It's weird. As much as I want to sew, I keep being lazy about actually doing it. My sewing space isn't ideal and I hate having to pull things out and then put them away after an hour of sewing. Plus, my husband tries to get a little sleep during the day thanks to his overnight job, so I have to be quiet. Someday things will be better and I'll have some space all to myself, where I can just shut the door and not worrying about "cleaning up". Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment