Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zippered Pouch

I am an avid sewing blog reader. I find it inspirational to see what other extremely talented women around the world create on a daily basis. One of the blogs I frequent is Pink Penguin. Ayumi has a great technique for sewing zippers on pouches & bags, so I thought I'd try it out today. I used her Patchwork Wristlet Tutorial to make this awesome little pouch.
The outer bag is quilted with straight lines, alternating single & double lines, in both directions. I am so happy with it, and the technique, that I plan to make some as gifts in the near future. I also have a purse in the works to match it. It's actually going to be a small tote bag by the time I finish with it, but that's ok. I'm sure I'll find plenty of things with which to fill it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment